“…grateful to re-open on Thursday, May 21st ….
We will be following rigorous social distancing and protective measures to ensure your safety and the safety of our team.
We are currently encouraging reservations for in house dining and to remind everyone that our takeout and delivery option is also available.
- We will be maintaining physical distancing procedures by decreasing the number of seats by 50 % and have 6 feet between all dining tables indoors and on patios.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at our main entrance and we request all guests and staff to please apply upon entering.
- A maximum of 3 guests are permitted in the waiting area at one time. Our host will call you on your cell phone if you may opt to wait in your vehicle or outside.
- There will be no refreshments, magazines or any reading material displayed in waiting area.
- Please respect taped areas along the floor in front of reception to ensure 2 meter Social Distancing with our staff.
- Our staff will be disinfecting high-touch surfaces multiple times per day.
- All our service staff will be wearing masks and washing or sanitizing their hands between table service actions.
IN ORDER FOR US TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE,
AND HELP AS MANY AS WE CAN, WE WILL NEED YOUR HELP.
TO THAT END,
WE HAVE A DO AND DON’T LIST FOR YOU:
- DON’T: come in if you are feeling the least bit under-the-weather.
- DO: sanitize your hands when you come in.
- DON’T: be too early nor late for your reservation. We will be doing our best to avoid having anyone waiting in the reception area.
- DO: be patient with us. This is a new frontier and we are excited and cautious.
- DO: maintain a minimum of 6 feet between you and any other person when walking to your table or washroom. One guest at a time in washrooms.
We appreciate your help during these trying times and hope there will be no more un-scheduled closures.
That being said,
Please be aware that we may have to shut our doors again if one of our staff becomes covid-19 positive.